At St. John's there is a charity group that came by and knitted Jackson this little hat and a matching pair of blue booties! 
Had to throw some bunny ears on the Easter baby!
Our first family photo!
Baby's first photo after arriving into the world.
Baby's first photo after realising he's entered the world!
Confirmation that the pacifier is going to be mom and dad's best friend. He started sucking 45 mins into his life!
Eye cream time. He handled it like a champ.
Bath time! Not a pleasant event for the little guy. 
Hangin out in the baby warmer after his bath. He's also found his thumb.
Had to throw some bunny ears on the Easter baby!
Our first family photo!
Baby's first photo after arriving into the world.

Baby's first photo after realising he's entered the world!

Confirmation that the pacifier is going to be mom and dad's best friend. He started sucking 45 mins into his life!

Eye cream time. He handled it like a champ.
Bath time! Not a pleasant event for the little guy. 


Getting ready for his first night of sleep. Well... first night of getting up every three hours and eating THEN sleeping.


3 comments:
He sure is a cutie! I can not wait to see him!
Lexi
Hi Happy Parents,
I'm so excited for you three! You make a beautiful family and Jackson is just the cutest. Lots of prayers and good wishes headed your way. Let us know if you need anything! Keep sending pictures!
xoxooxoxo
Case
Welcome to the world little one!
Such a precious bundle,
such a beautiful boy.
I can't wait to hold you
and see you with a toy.
All the world is yours
right now,
we await your every move.
I can't wait to hold you
your tears I want to sooth.
First born son of a first born
son's first son,
I just want to smother
in kisses and hugs and all good
things...
I LOVE BEING A GRANDMOTHER!!!
Post a Comment