
The wait is over! Jackson Daniel Lambert entered the freezing cold world at 12:39pm today. Weighing in at 8 pounds even and measuring 19.5 inches from stem to stern, he's been doing a pretty good dad impression by sleeping most of the day.

Mommy is recovering well from her surgery and is soundly sleeping herself. We did attempt to text message everyone... do if you haven't seen a picture your wait is over!

My laptop battery is almost dead... many many more pictures tomorrow! Too all the friends, family and co-workers that have called, texted and sent flowers... thank you soooo much! We have been thinking about you all and are extremely excited to show off the little guy!

5 comments:
I swear he looks like Pete. I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations Lamberts!
He is gorgeous! I can not wait until you guys move up here and when we go to the beach because I can hold him. When we go to the beach, there will be our new baby too! They will get long so well!!
Congratutlations Trish and Pete!!!!
Love,
Your niece Lexi
I can't wait to hold him! He is so cute!
i think Baby Jackson is cute!
Love,
Annie
Congratulations Jackson. It is not every kid who gets such great parents.
-Dorian (your first cousin once removed) & Kevin
Post a Comment