We figured out how to allow anyone to post a comment on this blog! So, for those of you that have tried in the past but received an error message.... you are now free to comment away!! We love to hear from everyone.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is sooo cute and looks so precious sleeping!! I love checking your updates!
Jackson is awesome! Guys, congratulations, I'm so happy for all 3 Lamberts. Sounds like he's quite an eater too, which I will reserve any comments about how he takes after either mommy or daddy. Not fair in this public forum and all. Love his little lion buddy, too. Good man.
Copngrats again, Pete and Trish. You have a beautiful little boy there. You should be very proud. Happy to hear everyone is doing well.
3 comments:
He is sooo cute and looks so precious sleeping!! I love checking your updates!
Jackson is awesome! Guys, congratulations, I'm so happy for all 3 Lamberts. Sounds like he's quite an eater too, which I will reserve any comments about how he takes after either mommy or daddy. Not fair in this public forum and all. Love his little lion buddy, too. Good man.
Copngrats again, Pete and Trish. You have a beautiful little boy there. You should be very proud. Happy to hear everyone is doing well.
- Drew
He's just beautiful keep the pictures coming I love them great grandmother
Post a Comment