Jackson has proven to be a good eater. This does prove to be a problem, because he gets a pretty good bout of the hiccups. They are pretty adorable... so we took a video! You may need to turn up the volume in order to hear them. Beware of mommy's cough at the end!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH he is so cute. Poor little angel with the hiccups. What a treat it is to be able to see him moving and looking SO handsome. He is THE most gorgeous baby I have ever seen.
Great big Gamma kisses to you all,
Gamma
Hi Trish, Pete and Jackson! Lexi here. I just wanted to say how lucky you are! Have a nice time while it lasts! (Terrible Two's are horrible!)
Lexi
That is the cutest freaking video I have ever seen in my life. Brings back so many memories and I have to show Danielle so she can remember how sweet they are when they start out. Gabe (2 years old) is cute, but not in the same ballpark as cute as a baby with hiccups.
Pete - You need to shave.
Post a Comment