Sunday, February 3, 2008

Nursery Photos

This is Jack's bedroom! We put more thought and effort into this room then any other room in our apartment.

Trish even put up a chalk board for all the chores that she'll be requiring of me. Well, actually, I put up the chalk board, but she will still expect me to do what's on it!

Mom and Dad to be put on their painting caps and painted the walls with the stars and moon.

Thanks to everyone that helped us out with assembling the incredibly cute furniture! Dan and Deb for the rocking chair... Joan and Bill for the mobile/bedding and Colleen for the quilt!...
Thanks to Kim and Jon for the Bjorn (not shown)... and thanks to everyone else that helped us out!!!

3 comments:

Clare said...

OH wow. The room looks so warm and cuddly. I am thrilled for the two of you. I love the JACK on the wall.

Oh I can't wait to see his little body laying in the crib.

I am just overwhelmed with joy as I look at these pictures.

Love you ALL,

Gamma (giggle)

Markle said...

Hi Trish and Pete
So looking forward to seeing you and babe at Kim's wedding. Jen is about two months behind you. We actually were looking a toys today with her. Exciting times ahead...
By the way, do you have a baby registry? If so, with whom?
Great idea having this blog. See you in April.
Love Doug and Susan

Unknown said...

Ha Ha you put the baby's name on the wall before he was even born!?! Don't worry when Jack is born a girl it will only be to more letters to Jackie! And thats a cute name too.