Sunday, January 27, 2008

And so it begins....

And so it begins! Here is Jackson at his 20 wk ultrasound. We are very new at the blogging routine, so bare with us while we get used it.

It is our hope that we'll both post pictures and updates as they occur. Thanks for the outpouring of love and support. We are extremely excited about our new addition!

Jackson will be making his big debut on March 20th unless he decides to make an early arrival.

We can't wait to update this site with his first picture!

6 comments:

Clare said...

Oooooooo isn't he just PRECIOUS?

What a love. I can't wait to hug him. KISSSES and HUGS little angel.

Love you ALL,

GAMMA

Animals-Pet Line said...

OMG! I can not wait till he comes into the family!!!!!! I can not wait till you come up here and I can hold him and his precious self!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Ya and Good Luck!

Lexi

Katie Marguglio said...

If you think he's cute, you should see his aunt Katie!

J/K: He is adorable. Looks a little skelletal though. You really ought to feed him more.

Animals-Pet Line said...

Hi everyone! i am bored so i am wrinting a comment! I think he will be between 6 and 8 pounds. 9 pounds at the biggest!

Anonymous said...

Pete & Trish

He is beautiful! What a fine young man. Can not wait to meet him and smoother him with hugs and kisses. Michelle also wants to know if she can babysit LOL. I told her we need to move first.
Love to you guys. Keep the pictures coming
Love Lisa Geoff James and Michelle

Animals-Pet Line said...
This comment has been removed by the author.