Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Bump

We've been asked to "show the tummy!"

So after much bargaining...
the first application of make-up in a week...
and several photoshoots later...

the editor of this blog choose this picture as the winner!

4 comments:

Clare said...

You are GORGEOUS Trish. There is NOTHING like the "glow" of a mommy to be.

AND you chose an outfit to match the baby's room.

Just a little over a month to go and Jack will be in out in the world to meet and greet all the people that love him.

Hugs!

Gamma Clare

Auntie Chris said...

I think you look great your bump is is is bumpie.

I think we called Clare's bump a hump and she was very humpie

Love ya

Auntie Chris

Anonymous said...

Hey Trish! I finally found your blog! I love the nursery and you look adorable pregnant! I hope this makes it to you. Just a few more weeks left!!!! Love you!!!!

Casey said...

Hi parents! Trish you look wonderful-- I'm glad I got to see the bump before you deflate! Jackson will be so cute because he has two beautiful parents! I can't wait to welcome him to the family. Congratulations to you both!
xoxooxox
Casey