Sunday, June 1, 2008
Sunday morning
After we went and had brunch with SF friends Brian, Artemis and Kamron (still in belly), the Lamberts went home and hung out in the nursery. Jackson was especially happy so we took some photos!
Mommy and Baby
Jackson rocking the Polo shirt from Aunt Kim. We were gunna pop the collar, but I'm not sure the ladies are ready for that.
Daddy gets in there for a photo.
Daddy doing everything he can to get Jackson to smile. This photo took at least 5 minutes.
NO... You're the cutest!
Alright... I'm the cutest.
Tired from the photoshoot, Jackson let's mom and dad know what time it is.
Dad tries valiantly, but is not sucessful in getting Jackson to take a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What A cute little fella! I have said this before, but I just can't wait to meet him in the summer!!
Lexi
I LOVE these pics! And the captions are the best. Pete is such a good dad. I can't tell who Jackson looks like but I know he's darn cute. I love his little mouth.
Hey guys! I was just checking out your blog...Jackson is SOOOOO adorable!!! I can't figure out yet who he looks like. But he had changed so much but only gotten cuter and cuter!!!
I've decided that Jack has Pete's eyes and Trish's mouth. It is yet to be determined who is responsible for the nose.
Post a Comment