A happy Grand daddy.
True to form... Watchin the US Open.
Papa is very pleased with himself by recruiting someone to watch golf. Even Jack knew that Tiger would win...
Nana and Papa slept in the nursery with Jack. This gave Trish and I a couple nights off and some much needed rest. It also gave Papa the opportunity to snap a couple photos on my camera while we were sleeping and so was Jackson.
More sleeping baby.
Nana playing the pacy game with Jackson.
It was a double whammy since it was Trish and I's two year anniversary. Deb and Dan were extremely generous and gave Trish and I a great anniversary gift. They (with some help from an excellent sister) got us dinner and a room at the W hotel in Westwood. We had an excellent time!
The Lambert Clan
1 comment:
It's been 2 years already! WOW! Happy Anniversary! Jackson's getting so big already. Hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment