Most, if not all, baby photo studios offer a free 8x10 photo if you bring in your new baby for a studio shoot. I'm sure that most mothers and fathers walk out with a $500 package because they can't part with the photos of their darling son or daughter. Not Trish. She has milked Sears and Babys-R-Us for a free 8x10. Some of the earlier photos from the Sears photo shoot were even posted on the blog.
Everything was running according to the budget plan until Trish ran into "The Picture People." On Friday afternoon Trish let me know that, "we would be going to the mall tomorrow to buy the best pictures of Jack ever." There was clearly no room for discussion. I prepared the $500.
Much to my surprise, the photos really were fantastic. Even more to my surprise, was that the photos weren't going to cost us a trip to the pawn shop to sell our wedding china. So, I did the best I could in taking photos of the framed pics that we got. They don't really do the pictures justice.
The three photos above are in a frame together.
If any family wants copies of the pictures, let us know. We don't have copies of the digital files, but we can order prints!
1 comment:
Precious. Love the first and last one. I'm so proud of you Trish for keeping to budget! :)
Post a Comment