Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kim and Jon's New Jersey Wedding!

The bookend of Trish, Jackson and I's trip to New Jersey was the much anticipated marriage of my sister Kim to her long time fiance Jon. The wedding and events surrounding it were fantastic! Trish's mom flew in to help Trish and I with Jackson during the festivities and drop by some old Jersey friends in the process. Much love and future happiness to the new married couple!!


The goodlooking new family!

We got Jackson all dressed up and he took family pictures like a champ!

The oldest looking 6 week old EVER! He looks like he's getting ready to play bocce ball with the rest of the retirees.



2 comments:

Animals-Pet Line said...

is that Jackson?!!?!?!!

Beardall Family said...

I love all 3 of these pics! How nice that Trish's mom came to help out. I can't wait to meet Jackson. I think Pete's mom needs a visit in Walsenburg and so do I in Parker.