
So Lauren (and her mom) were gracious enough to get Trish a sling to carry Jackson. Now that Trish has been given the ok from her doctor to carry the baby, we tried the sling on! It looked great and was really comfortable.
How did Jackson enjoy the sling....
I think that his face says it all!!!
2 comments:
He is SOO cute! I love the face. No need for words when you get expressions like that. Glad you are feeling a little better and able to hold the little guy! I know what it's like having your lower abdomen sliced open, that's where they put my new kidney. Not fun! It took me a long time to do certain things.
What a face. I guess he will be Mr Expressive before too long.
Can't wait to see all THREE of you!
Hugs and Kisses,
Gamma
Post a Comment